Boys 15U-17U & Girls 15U-17U
National High School Federation rules will be followed except:
1. Each player will be allowed a total of six (6) fouls before being disqualified.
2. ONE and ONE FREE THROWS will NOT be shot until the 10th FOUL.
3. All games will be played in two (2) sixteen (16) minute halves.
4. No Carry-Over Time-Outs from Regulation in Overtime. The first overtime period will be
two (2) minutes in length. The second overtime period will be one (1) minute in length.
After two (2) overtimes, the third overtime will be SUDDEN DEATH. There will be one (1) thirty-second (30) timeout (total) in all overtimes.
5. There will be a two (2) minute rest period between halves.
6. Teams will be allowed to call one (1) full timeout and two (2) thirty-second (30) timeouts
during the regulation game. (FOR OVERTIME SEE RULE #5).
7. There will be a minimum three (3) minute warm-up period between games.
8. No games will begin before the time listed on the official game schedule.
9. All teams are expected to arrive for games prior to the scheduled start times. The
amount of grace time that a team will be allowed and not have to forfeit their assigned
game when they are not prepared to play at game time will be determined by the
tournament committee based on all information available. If a team knowingly cannot
play their game, they must notify the Tournament Director in advance.
10. All players must have high school eligibility remaining or be going into their FIRST YEAR
of prep school.
11. Pool Tiebreakers: In case of a two-way pool play tie, the winner of the head-to-head
matchup will get the higher seed. In case of a three-way tie, a point differential using all
pool play games will be used to determine play-off seeding with no win garnering more
than 15 points allowed (15 point maximum per win) as well as no loss being counted as
more than 15 points in the negative. IF there is a tie of point differential: if two teams tie,
we move to head-to-head tie breaker.
12. Fighting WILL NOT be tolerated. Players or coaches involved may be removed from the
13. Mercy Rule: If a team is up 20 points or more with five (5) minutes or less to play in
regulation, the game will go to a running clock.
****Each team will receive three coach wristbands (Coaches must be certified)