Boys 15U-17U & Girls 15U-17U
National High School Federation rules will be followed except:
- Each player will be allowed a total of six (6) fouls before being disqualified.
- ONE and ONE FREE THROWS will NOT be shot until the 10th FOUL!!! (NOT THE 7TH!!!)
- All games will be played in two (2) sixteen (16) minute halves.
- The first overtime period will be two (2) minutes in length. The second overtime period will be one (1) minute in length. After two (2) overtimes, the third overtime will be SUDDEN DEATH. There will be one (1) thirty-second (30) timeout in overtime with no carryovers for each team.
- There will be a two (2) minute rest period between halves.
- Teams will be allowed to call one (1) full timeout and two (2) thirty-second (30) timeouts during the regulation game. (FOR OVERTIME SEE RULE #5).
- There will be a minimum three (3) minute warm-up period between games.
- No games will begin before the time listed on the official game schedule.
- All teams are expected to arrive for games prior to the scheduled start times. The amount of grace time that a team will be allowed and not have to forfeit their assigned game when they are not prepared to play at game time will be determined by the tournament committee based on all information available. If a team knowingly cannot play their game, they must notify the Tournament Director in advance.
- All players must have high school eligibility remaining or be going into their FIRST YEAR of prep school.
- Pool Tiebreakers: In case of a two-way pool play tie, the winner of the head-to-head matchup will get the higher seed. In case of a three-way tie, a point differential using all pool play games will be used to determine play-off seeding with no win garnering more than 15 points allowed (15 point maximum per win) as well as no loss being counted as more than 15 points in the negative. IF there is a tie of point differential: if two teams tie, we move to head to head tie breaker.
- Fighting WILL NOT be tolerated. Players or coaches involved will be removed from tourney.
- Mercy Rule: If a team is up 20 points or more with four (4) minutes or less to play in regulation, the game will go to a running clock.
****Each team will receive two coach wristbands.